Doka Folding Platform K
• system consists of two straight platforms (3.00 m and 4.50 m long) and a corner solution
• two different suspension methods and a wide range of accessories for adapting to site requirements
• high load-bearing capacity of up to 600 kg/m² (= Scaffold Category 6)
• platform level can be raised / lowered by either 0.50 m or 1.00 m at a time
• long service life thanks to its sturdy design, varnished floor planking and galvanised steel construction
• planking protected by steel section on the narrowside
The fold-away Folding platform K corner solution makes for safe, time-saving corner transitions without any trip hazards and loose decking boards.
Adding Handrail extensions K and safety netting turns the platform into a dependable sloping-rooftop fall barrier.
Types of suspension point
The standard suspension point is prepared by screwing a suspension cone into an embedded positioning-point.
To use the Folding platform K with loop-type suspension points, simply retrofit the platform with the Bow head K-ES.
A suspension plate can be used to retrofit a dependable suspension point to the concrete floor-slab whenever needed.
The Fair-faced concrete positioning cone 15.0 5cm can be used to ensure that the form-tie points and suspension points produce a uniform hole-pattern.
The Folding platforms K are pre-assembled and can be transported and stored folded closed. This saves space and keeps them safe from overturning and slipping. This high packing density translates into low shipping volume and excellent utilisation of the loading area of the truck.